Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Random Picture 'Retro Brights'


What an absolutely gorgeous, amazing, to die for collection of retro brights, each time I look at it I see something new.  My favourite piece today is the glass bulb with the rose inside on the ebony base.  What's yours?  When I look around my studio I see many beautiful pieces that I love so much, when all of this beach bach business is over I'll be putting something together like this.  What about you, I'd love to see some of your treasures.

7 comments:

  1. You are right, the more I look, the more things I find I love the look of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right there is so much to see. I love the big flowery tin with the handle. Thanks for popping by and leaving a lovely comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the green swan vase! beautiful collection xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dora, the swan vase was my favourite last week! I recently bought a cream one in NZ can't wait to put it in my studio.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've brightened up my day immensely...I LOVE color, the more vibrant the better. Orange is a current fave and for that reason I love the orange light but it's a bit of a tie with the globe...love a great globe :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that red lamp. I hope you don't mind but I've nominated you for a Liebster award. See my last blog post for more information!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...