Saturday, July 30, 2011

Faves Raves in New York City - Anthropologie for Fashion and Lifestyle


The Store of all stores.  Funky, slightly exotic!  Anthropologie has managed to bring two of my favourite things together fashion and homewares! The window displays changed almost daily are whimsical and inviting.  The fashion is very unique and a true breath of fresh air, geared to funky-chic women who want to dress outside the square.




I could not resist this bold and beautiful  Pavo Bedlinen set.....Hmmm maybe for the beach house.




Who wouldn't enjoy setting the table with this garden of delights..ceramic dinner ware

 

An outfit for me, something nautical for the Sydney Boat Show on my return.  The 'Pilcro" straight ankle chinos work well with the French chic Montaigne Tee





I adored these neo nautical shoes that looked absolutely seaworthy and to pull my outfit together I chose this stripey satchel.  Now to choose a belt......



Wallpaper, Dreamscape Mural, a water colour city by artist Rebekah Mayseles, you won't find this in Sydney.  I purchased a piece of this to keep for a rainy day!



I hope you enjoyed my shopping experience in Anthropologie and you can have you own shopping experience online, Anthropologie ships internationally!

ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. Shop spectacular wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, prom dresses & accessories at iBridalGowns. 60% OFF and Free shipping when you order today.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...